Writing is often neglected in favor of speaking or reading, but is no less important. Grammar 3, instead of being purely a grammar class, is actually a mix of grammar and writing. This course is designed to help you be more proficient at the kinds of writing you need to do at home, at school, and even the workplace. In addition, this class will teach you effective techniques for writing various types of essays, and has a strong focus on grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary.
Entry Level: Upper-Intermediate
Upon the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply various grammar and punctuation points in writing
- Write various types of essays effectively
- Write and organize resumes for use in Canada
- Summarize articles in an effective and clear fashion
- Compose formal letters for use in real-life situations