Building a strong foundation is the most important thing when learning a new language. This course is designed to offer more opportunities to ESL learners so they can develop all four language skills optimally. It has been established to provide students with vocabulary and grammatical structures required for everyday life, utilizing the latest teaching methodology in a fun-filled atmosphere. With a focus on both accuracy and fluency, this three-month course will prepare students for the other various programs in our school.
Entry Level: Beginner (various levels)
- Students can speak and understand English in a very limited way.
Exit Level: Pre-Intermediate
Upon the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- Have confidence in expressing their ideas about certain topics such as: food, health, weather etc.
- Develop listening and oral communication skills
- Write about simple topics and place written information in a logical order, generate ideas and create short written outline
- Know the fundamentals of English pronunciation, spelling, and grammar
- Use basic grammar structures both in spoken and written form
- Understand language used in everyday situations if the speaker speaks slowly and clearly
- Make simple sentences and reply to simple questions; talk about likes/dislikes, family and routines; order a meal in a restaurant /go shopping and understand and write basic texts
- Pair work, group work and role-plays
- Controlled, semi controlled and free practices
- Constant review of covered topics
- Homework assignments
- Short Presentations